PERMANENT MAKE UP
Permanent Make Up, Cosmetic Tattooing, Micro Pigmentation and Cosmetic Make Up are all terms used to describe the process where hypoallergenic colour pigments are placed into the dermis layer of the skin to create a lasting effect that accentuates and improves the definition of eyes, eyebrows and lips.
The process is used for cosmetic and corrective purposes, is pain free and long lasting. Using state of the art European digital equipment and sterile disposable needles the technique is completely safe and can lasts from 2 to 5 years before a top up is needed to keep it looking fresh. Our pigments are purchased from certified suppliers in the USA. Our technicians are Diploma qualified in Permanent Make Up and hold First Aid and Blood Borne Pathogens certification. They are also members of the Association of Cosmetic Tattoo Australia Inc.
Many people have permanent make up for a variety of reasons. The benefits are endless and include the following:
- Can restore a youthful definition to your features.
- Saves money on makeup purchases.
- Prevents lipstick from bleeding.
- Physically active people can still look great whilst exercising.
- Allergy sufferers, allergic or sensitive to makeup.
- Visually impaired people that have trouble applying makeup without glasses.
- People that have trouble applying makeup.
- Alopecia sufferers.
- People who just want to look good all the time.
- Ideal alternative to traditional everyday make up application.